Get in the MIX! Between NOW and October 25, anyone who creates a cookie recipe using Dixie Crystals or Imperial Sugar (any variety!) and posts it to their blog is in for an amazing opportunity!
That’s right…your recipe could earn you a FREE MIXED TICKET, (retail value $329) where you will be up against two other amazing cookie finalists in the Sugar Showdown!
Once you have been selected as one of the three finalists, you will arrive at Mixed to face off in a baking competition judged by the attendees. If you win? A $500 Grand Prize and Bragging Rights are yours for an entire lifetime!
- All recipes must include at least 1/4 cup Dixie Crystals or Imperial Sugar. Brown, white, powdered, etc are all included.
- Recipe must be posted between October 8 and October 25, 2013 to be considered.
- All recipes or posts must include a link to Dixie Crystals or Imperial Sugar, and all links must be tweeted including the @MixedCon handle to be included in the competition.
- THREE finalists will be chosen to attend Mixed Conference to participate in the Sugar Showdown.
- NO travel is included, participants are responsible for their own lodging and transportation.
- ONE grand prize of $500 awarded by Dixie Crystals based on judging during conference.
- Finalist will be notified by October 31What are you waiting for? Get baking!Entries:
- Nel’s Nook: Pumpkin Spice Monster Cookies
- Me and My Pink Mixer : Snickerdoodle Cookie Tarts
- A Beautiful Bite: Chocolate Stout Cookies with Irish Cream Frosting
- The Live in Kitchen: Secretly Spicy Pistachio and Chocolate dipped Shortbread Cookies
- Simply Budgeted: Oatmeal Cranberry Pistachio Cookies
- Tickled Red: Cheddar Apple Pie Cookies
- The Dessertist: My Family’s Secret Horseshoe Cookie
- The Cafe Sucre Farine: Old Fashioned Shortbread with Salted Caramel
- Thank you to everyone who entered! Our FINALISTS (in no particular order) who will be baking their cookies at the conference for a chance to win $500 are:
1. Chris Scheuer, The Café Sucre Farine
Old Fashioned Shortbread with Salted Caramel
2. Lindsay Moe – The Live In Kitchen
Secretly Spicy Pistachio Chocolate Dipped Shortbread Cookies
- 3. Shari – Tickled Red
Cheddar Pie Apple Cookies